This cream is useful for wrinkles and protects your skin from the sun. Shabase has Sunscreen and foundation found in one cream, which is good for your daily use and provides you extra protection from the sun’s ultraviolet radiation.
Shabase is also helpful in improving your skin texture and appearance. It minimizes your wrinkles and fine lines that are the barrier in your daily life to achieve perfect skin. After applying Shabase cream, you will look effortlessly beautiful and diligent. If you have less time and you want to have extra glam every single day, then Shabase cream is definitely for you.
It can give you more finishing touches in less time and less effort. Office-going girls or those girls who go to college or school should definitely use it to improve their skin texture and avoid wasting their time. Shabase contains natural ingredients that moisturize your skin on a daily basis. Keeping your skin moisturized is an integral part of your daily routine. You will relieved from the hustle of applying moisturizer, then Sunscreen, and afterward base. You found everything in one cream.
In this article, you will be able to see what kind of ingredients make it different from all the other products. Stay connected and read this article to find out how to use it and much more.
Ingredients used In Shabase
A lot of raw ingredients that are used in Shabase are as follows:
- Mahuwa Extract
- Sudh Gairika
- Arandi Tel
- Gulab Jal
- Sunflower Extract
- Aloe vera
- Chandan Tel
The major benefit of this cream is that it moisturizes the skin, but it also helps with dryness and irritation. All dry-skin people are perfectly aware of their daily routine. They might usually get flaky skin or breakouts, which are very common. Shabase will help you to cope with such problems and help you clear your skin.
Some other essential ingredients that are used in Shabase their summary is as follows:
Aloe vera has many soothing and moisturizing properties, making it effective in reducing dryness and inflammation of the skin. Skin that has been irritated or sunburned may find relief from it.
Carrot Seed Oil
Carrot seed oil is really rich in antioxidants, which can nourish the skin while providing protection. In order to protect the skin and prevent premature aging, antioxidants combat free radicals.
Wheat Germ Oil:
In addition to being rich in vitamin E, this product contains a large amount of antioxidants. It is beneficial for hydrating the skin and preventing skin damage caused by the sun.
Almond oil contains essential fatty acids and vitamins that are beneficial for skin hydration and softening. You will feel a smooth feeling on your skin after using it.
Sunflower oil is packed with antioxidants, which are necessary for your skin protection and provide nourishment. It can contribute to maintaining the skin’s health and radiance.
Sunscreens often contain this natural mineral. In addition to providing a physical barrier against the harmful effects of the sun’s UV rays, it can also prevent sunburns and long-term sun damage.
These ingredients collectively aim to improve the overall appearance of the skin by providing hydration, protection, and nourishment. For sensitive skin or when you are trying a new product, it’s important to use skincare products according to directions and perform a patch test before use.
When you go to the office or when you are outside, and your skin is exposed to the sun, it would be very difficult for your skin to stay normal. In most cases, your skin starts to break out, or your complexion gets darker. These are the common problems that almost everyone faces. But for those people who use extra protective skincare products and highly effective skin base or cream.
In this manner, there are many options for the base to use daily on your skin. But some of them are highly recommended and short-listed in which Shabase is the most used product. It is made with highly effective ingredients that are usually very important for your skin and to protect your skin barrier. Shabase is also very important in your daily routine.
If you have sensitive skin and your skin gets easily irritated, then you should put your hands on this product. It will help you handle your irritation, sunburn, or rashes. The most highly used ingredient, sandal, will help you reduce your acne, acne scars, and blemishes effectively.
Water Lilly extract provides detoxifying properties that eliminate any impurities from your clogged pores and dead skin, which is the barrier between your flawless skin. This ingredient keeps your skin as new as possible with your skin type. It may affect some people on the basis of their skin type and how their skin reacts to certain products. Water Lilly extract is the soothing ingredient that will protect your skin and provide you with intoxication, which is required in your daily life.
Soft and supple skin is everyone’s need in this pollutant era where you have to face impurities every single day. The smoke from factories and vehicles is really toxic for your skin. If you don’t apply something protective to your skin, then you won’t be able to achieve that plump skin. Shabase protects you from all the toxic smoke and UV radiation that affects your skin in a bad way.
Pros and Cons of Shabase Cream
1. It is highly recommended because it suits all skin types. You don’t need to go through many products and find the best one that suits your skin. In the future, you will only be able to use this product regardless of your skin type.
2. Shabase provides resistance to UV rays and pollution and keeps your skin happy and healthy because it contains Sunscreen in it.
3. In order for your skin to look as good as new, it must be hydrated. Shabase provides you with all the possible hydration that is required by your skin in your daily routine.
4. Who doesn’t want clear and healthy skin? Well, Shabase is the choice that will make you feel that your skin is clear, and you will feel confident among others.
5. Those people who have sensitive skin will know how difficult it is to find suitable products for their skin. They have to stay very conscious about their product choice. But here in this product, you have to worry less because Shabase will suit your sensitive skin and be able to help you with protection.
6. It can be used at any time of day. You can use it while you are leaving your house or at night after making sure to have your nighttime routine. There are no specifications.
7. For those people who are suffering from wrinkles and fine lines, Shabase will help them to achieve clear skin. It has an anti-aging ability.
1. If you compare Shabase to other bases, then it is really expensive.
2. When you apply it in the starting, you will feel some stickiness and feel your skin packed up. But after a while, it will leave your skin smooth and pleasant.
3. Those people who have oily or combination skin might feel Shabase greasy.
4. Although Shabase hides your blemishes, depending only on this product will not fulfil your wish because it has really light coverage.
5. It also was not able to give a mate finish; if you have oily skin and you want to hide the shine on your face, Shabase cream may not be able to do that.
6. You are not able to purchase this product in any country. You have access to this product, depending on your location.
How to use Shabase cream
- First, use cleanser on your face and wipe off all the makeup or dirt. Make sure that you thoroughly wipe your face.
- With the help of a makeup brush, apply a small amount of product. Keep in mind that a little will go a long way to cover your face, so start with less and go for more afterwards.
- Use your gentle hands to apply the product on your face and start from the wider parts of the face to get maximum coverage.
- Continue to blend the base all over your face until you find your desired coverage. Give yourself time to make a smooth finishing touch on your face and evenly spread it.
- If you want to apply any other makeup product on your skin after the base, then wait for a few minutes till the base sets on your face.
A: Shabase cream is a skincare product formulated with a blend of natural ingredients. Its purpose is to protect and rejuvenate the skin.
A: Shabase cream is suitable for individuals with various skin types. However, a patch test is important if you have sensitive skin or any allergies before applying it to your face.
A: You can use Shabase cream as part of your daily skincare routine. Apply a small amount evenly to clean, dry skin, and massage it gently until it’s absorbed. It can be used as a moisturizer or as a protective base before applying makeup.
A: Shabase cream contains ingredients like aloe vera (soothing and moisturizing), carrot seed oil (rich in antioxidants), wheat germ oil (vitamin E for hydration), almond oil (skin softening), sunflower oil (nourishing), and titanium dioxide (UV protection).
A: Shabase cream is designed to address various skin concerns, including dryness, inflammation, premature aging, and sun protection. Its natural ingredients work together to improve the overall health and appearance of the skin.
In conclusion, Shahnaz Husain’s Shabase cream boasts a thoughtfully crafted blend of natural ingredients, each contributing to the overall well-being of your skin. From the soothing and hydrating properties of aloe vera to the antioxidant-rich carrot seed oil and vitamin-packed wheat germ oil, this cream is designed to nourish, protect, and rejuvenate your skin.
The inclusion of almond oil and sunflower oil adds an extra layer of moisturization and protection, helping to maintain your skin’s suppleness and guard against environmental stressors. Additionally, the presence of titanium dioxide provides a safeguard against the harmful effects of the sun’s UV rays, contributing to long-term skin health.